Hey everyone! I know, I know… you’ve probably already watched ten or more YouTubers rant and rave about Rihanna’s new Fenty Beauty line. Ever since the day of release was announced I knew I was going to be dropping some serious coin on some items, because 1) she’s my favorite and 2) the makeup looked beautiful. On the day of release I purchased seven items off of the Sephora Canada website and waiting patiently for a long six days haha. Finally, it’s all here and I’ve actually made TWO videos. The first one is below, it’s myself doing a full face using only Fenty Beauty. My second video is a thorough review on the makeup. I separated them because if they were together the video would have been VERY lengthy. The review will be up later this week!
Yes, I realize the first half of the video I was slightly out of focus…I sat probably a couple inches from where I should have but it gets back to clear later in the video! I will watch out to avoid this in my next video! Anyways, thank you so much for watching. Below are the list of products I used in this video:
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation in 290 (Neutral Olive)
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Mocha
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Bamboo
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Trippin’
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter Duo in Mean Money & Hustla Baby
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Trophy Wife
- Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner
- NYC Lip Liner
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
- Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray
Please subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already and thank you for stopping by! See you in the next post.