Hey! Today I am sharing a fall makeup look tutorial video. Now that it’s almost November, deeper colors are getting more and more appealing to rock (although I rock deep colors year round!). In this eye look I am mainly using the Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Palette. Have you tried it out yet? It smells SO GOOD, I just want to snack on it haha.
Anyways, before getting to the tutorial, I thought I’d do a mini review on the eyeshadow palette. It’s $55 CAD at Sephora, so the price point is average for a high end palette with 12-16 eyeshadows. The shadows are all matte, minus one deep pink-fuschia color that has a very tiny bit of a satin finish, but it’s not strong, so it could still be called matte. Pigmentation wise, it’s a dream. Every color is vibrant, very easily blendable, and the palette comes with a big mirror inside. There base shades, transition shades, lid shades, and deep contour shades, so I’d definitely say if you wanted a warm palette that you can throw in your bag and create a wide variety of looks, this would be a contender! The only negative thing I have to say is the top of the case has a rubber finish to it and for some reason it sticks other palettes. It’s not a big deal, just odd!
On to my video:
Products Used In Order In Video:
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation in Shade 290
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Mocha (contour)
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Bamboo (concealer)
- Wunderbrow in Jet Black
- Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Palette
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter Duo in Hu$tla Baby
- KISS False Eyelashes
- Duo Lash Glue in Black
- Physicians Formula Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Marc Jacobs Black Eyeliner Pencil
- Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara
- Revlon Bronzer in 012 Bronzilla
- L’Oreal Fit Me Pressed Powder in 230 Natural Buff
- Annabelle Lipliner in Flame
- MAC Selena Collection Lipstick in ‘Dreaming of You’
- Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray
Thanks for stopping by and please make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!